Thursday, September 8, 2011

An iPad

From the moment Steve Jobs marched his happy ass on stage with his new, "change the world" iPad, I wanted one. Everything about it screamed my name. Think of all the things I could do ~ read books, play games, watch movies, check email, get the weather and the list goes on and on. Not to mention what a great teaching tool it would be for Anderson. It was also big enough to see as my iPhone seems to be getting smaller and smaller the older I get.

Well, tonight my daughter called me from work (she works the late shift on Thursday, even bosses sometimes get the shitty shifts) and said her husband and son were over with a gift because I have been watching Anderson extra hours lately. Something I really don't mind at all. My son-in-law was lucky enough to get to attend the Ducks opening game against LSU and spend a few days in Texas enjoying some kick ass BBQ, Texas style. Friday night is one of their good friends 30th birthday and they are going out to dinner and later a private Karaoke bar. What fun for them.

I'm having some problems setting it up. I'm sure either my son or Son-in-law will help with the process. I just keep looking at it and smiling. Thinking of all the possibilities . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!!! Hope you have lots of happy hours with your new toy. You certainly deserve the generosity of that gift. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete