Saturday, July 30, 2011

This is really time consuming.

I find that the whole blog thing is taking more time than I feel I have to devote to it right now.

I also have some health issues I have got to figure out. Just typing this much is making my right arm ache.

To say nothing of dealing with a two year old. After the news story about the day care that locked a 15 month old outside alone for over an hour I sure don't feel bad about my decision to retire and take care of him. His "time outs", by the way, are two minutes alone in his bedroom.

So for now I'll just kind of lay low and enjoy the weather.

There is just so much going on in my life right now. I wouldn't know where to begin.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Julie! There's always too much going on! I've decided that you begin where you are, and that is good. You did exactly that, and your post is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you decide to write is exactly perfect. You're doing this blog for you and for posterity. Sandi and I are just along for the company. :-)

    ReplyDelete