Saturday, July 30, 2011

Here's The Problem

I'm not proficient at this yet and it is frustrating me. I can't get where I want to be easily. I want to change a color or a font and can't remember how. Damn, I should have taken better notes when I set this up. I want to post something and it is in the draft folder when I know I have pressed the PUBLISH POST like a 100 times. I have been, so far, able to get it from there to here, or maybe that's how it works.

I had an excellent teacher. I just didn't know what questions to ask. I do now and can't wait for August 8th to get here. Deb, (notice I didn't call you Debbie) Thank you for your patience with me.

Sandi, Thank-you for your positive comments. I think you may be what's keeping me coming back right now. I'd love to be able to call / email for additionial help. Don't have either phone or email.

Does it seem strange to be blogging about starting a blog? Maybe, but I would read it. I have got to start somewhere. Wait ~ I choose to start now!

3 comments:

  1. Julie!

    I know your frustration! I just spent a bunch of time trying to get to my profile . . . turns out I was signed out, I guess. When I signed it, it came right up! email: sbabbitt18@msn.com Phone: 256-9656
    I'l help if I can. I didn't find all my "saved" draft posts until about a week ago. I didn't know it did that!

    You're ok . . . honest! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I love your persistence. Actually I love all of you - whether you call me Deb or Debbie. :-)

    ReplyDelete